charpy pendulum impact testing machine
Charpy pendulum impact testing machine
The series impact testing machine is used to test the impact resistance performance of the metal materials under live load, being an indispensable testing instrument in metallurgy and machine manufacturing units and is also a necessary testing instrument for the research of new materials in research institutions. The series model is the mostly widely used impact testing machine at the current market.
1. The principle machine of the testing machine has single supporting column structure, cantilever type pendulum hanging mode; the pendulum body is U-shaped;
2. The impact cutter is installed and fixed by screws and is convenient and easy to be replaced;
3. The specimen is supported via simply by supported beam;
4. Safety guard pin is arranged on the principle machine which is also provided with safety guard net;
5. The testing machine is controlled in a semi-automatic way, electric control is realized for pendulum rising, pendulum hanging, impacting and pendulum placing, the energy which is remained after the specimen is impacted broken can automatically rise the pendulum for the next testing; thus, the testing machine is suitable to be used in laboratories which make consecutive impact tests or the metallurgy and machine manufacturing sectors which are involved with a large amount of impact tests.
The testing machine is in conformity with the international GB/T3803-2002 Testing of Pendulum Impact Testing Machine, and the impact test for metal materials is carried out according to international GB/T229-2007 Metal Charpy Notch Impact Test Method.
Contact: Tamas Vibranyec
Email: [email protected]
Add: No. 1336.Bingwang Road Street,Yiwu City Zhejiang province CHINA