helmet drop test equipment
This machine is used to do impact test and puncture test for safety according to the latest national standard GB/T 2812-2006 "helmet test method" and it is widely used in special labor protective equipment supervision and inspection station, Institute of building science, construction engineering testing station, the electricity sector and the helmet manufacturer, etc.
1. Impact drop hammer: Hammer Quality: 5-5.01kG; Hammer is hemispherical wit radius diameter 48mm, 45# steel.
2. Puncture cone: Cone uality:3-3.05kG; Cone angle is 60 °, tip diameter 1mm, length 40mm, diameter28mm, hardness HRC45.
3. Drop height: 1000mm, Drop height can be adjusted.
4. Load measuring system: Dynamic load sensor, measuring range 0-20KN, frequency is larger than 5kHz, Load accuracy: ± 2% full scale, load resolution: 1N
5. Equipped with 1#, 2# Al-Si alloy test mode 1 (as GB/t 2812-2006 provisions in Appendix A)
6. Electromagnetic release point can be adjusted according to the needs around.
7. Load frame: Automatic suction control by electromagnet suspension and release of puncture impact hammer, Puncture cone.
7.Base: Strong anti-Impact structure to guarantee installation of load sensor
8. Pucture alarm device: When the puncture cone contact head mode, the device will prompt a siren alarm and flashing lights
9. LED digital display: Accurate to 1N, automatically save the large value
GB/T 2812-2006 ‘The helmet test methods’
GB/T 2811-2007 ‘Safety helmet’
For more infomation ,please kindly contact with us .
Contact: Tamas Vibranyec
Email: [email protected]
Add: No. 1336.Bingwang Road Street,Yiwu City Zhejiang province CHINA